Skip To Content

21 E Somerset Street

PHILADELPHIA, PA 19134
  • $169,000
  • STATUS: Closed
  • ON SITE: 494 Days
  • ID#: PAPH2203418
Sold - 05/30/2024
$169,000
SOLD - 05/30/2024
  • 3
    BEDS
  • N/A
    ACRES
  • 2
    BATHS
  • 1
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,440
    SQFT
  • $117
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Townhouse
Built:
2023
County:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Discover the beauty and efficiency of 21 E. Somerset Street located in the desirable Fairhill neighborhood of Philadelphia. This 3-story modular home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a modern kitchen with stunning stone countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances.Built with energy efficiency in mind, this home provides a comfortable and sustainable living experience. Enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to the vibrant shops and restaurants located in Fishtown and Northern Liberties. The location also offers a short commute to Center City Philadelphia, making it an ideal option for those who want to be close to the city's business and cultural centers.Welcome home to 21 E. Somerset Street , where comfort and convenience meet. Schedule a viewing today and make this your next home!***Buyer will need to meet 80% AMI income requirement to purchase home.There is an available loan product with no credit score requirement; 30 year mortgage loan (80% LTV) followed by a secondary grant that piggybacks the loan to make up the remaining 20% down.These properties are for owner occupants only.

Monthly Payment Calculator



©2024 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Redstone Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2024-06-22T23:57:04.53.
www.redstonerealty.us/homes/136987260
Print Image

21 E Somerset Street PHILADELPHIA, PA 19134

  • Price: $185,000
  • Status: Closed
  • On Site: 494 Days
  • Updated: 62 min ago
  • ID#: PAPH2203418
3
Beds
2
Baths
1
½ Baths
N/A
Acres
1,440
SQFT
$117
$/SQFT
2023
Built
Neighborhood:
Fairhill
County:
Philadelphia
Area:
19134 (19134)
School District:
The School District Of Philadelphia
Property Description
Discover the beauty and efficiency of 21 E. Somerset Street located in the desirable Fairhill neighborhood of Philadelphia. This 3-story modular home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a modern kitchen with stunning stone countertops and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances.Built with energy efficiency in mind, this home provides a comfortable and sustainable living experience. Enjoy the convenience of being in close proximity to the vibrant shops and restaurants located in Fishtown and Northern Liberties. The location also offers a short commute to Center City Philadelphia, making it an ideal option for those who want to be close to the city's business and cultural centers.Welcome home to 21 E. Somerset Street , where comfort and convenience meet. Schedule a viewing today and make this your next home!***Buyer will need to meet 80% AMI income requirement to purchase home.There is an available loan product with no credit score requirement; 30 year mortgage loan (80% LTV) followed by a secondary grant that piggybacks the loan to make up the remaining 20% down.These properties are for owner occupants only.
Exterior Features

Architectural Style Straight Thru Construction Materials Mixed Garage YN No Parking Types None Pool No Pool Property Condition Excellent Water Access YN No Water View YN No Waterfront YN No

Interior Features

Above Grade Fin SQFT 1440 Basement YN No Below Grade Finished Area 0 Below Grade Unfinished Area 0 Cooling Central A/C Heating Forced Air Heating YN Yes Laundry Type Has Laundry Levels 3 Main Level Bedrooms 3

Property Features

Accessibility Features None Association YN No Buyer Financing Conventional Central Air YN Yes Close Sale Terms Standard Sale Condo YN No Construction Completed YN Yes Cooling Fuel Electric Foundation Details Brick/Mortar Heating Fuel Electric Hot Water Electric Municipality PHILADELPHIA Navigable Water YN N New Construction YN Yes Original MLSNumber 802156355130 Ownership Interest Other Sale Type Standard Senior Community YN No Sewer Public Sewer Structure Design Type Interior Row/Townhouse Tax Annual Amount 0.00 Tax Lot 227 Vacation Rental YN No Water Source Public Zoning RSA5

Listing courtesy of KW Empower: .


©2024 Bright MLS, All Rights Reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold, or are no longer being offered for sale. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Redstone Realty. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Data last updated: 2024-06-22T23:57:04.53.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_802156355130-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_802156355130-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/brightmls/orig_boomver_1_802156355130-2.jpg
Logo
Redstone Realty
9021 Grant Ave
Manassas VA, 20110